Piano masterclass and/or seminar
- Piano masterclass on free repertoire. 4-20 hours, in 1, 2 or 3 days.
- Seminar: 20 or 30 hours, in 3, 4 or 5 days. Possible topics:
- Beethoven: notation, improvisation and sound research. New ways of performing his works
- Chopin Etudes: Sources, biomechanics and performing History from the point of view of the Ur-Technik
- Mozart and his time. A seminar addressed to pianists and chamber groups
Given by: Luca Chiantore.
Addressed to: music students and musicians.
Equipment required: projector for a Power Point presentation and one, or if possible, two grand pianos.